- August 2017 – present: University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Research Fellow (postdoc).
- Data Driven Knowledge Discovery project: combining constrained optimization and machine learning.
- February 2017-August 2017: MCP, Vienna, Austria.
- Consulting company specialized in product planning for the German‐speaking market.
- Optimisation Expert: prototyped a solution for an automated production plan of a large automotive factory.
- PhD in Computer Science.
- Vienna PhD School of Informatics.
- Thesis: SAT‐based techniques for the general high school timetabling.
- TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.
- Database and Artificial Intelligence Group.
- Graduation date: 24th of March, 2017.
- M.Sc. in Theoretical Computer Science, University of Sarajevo (thesis: Google Machine Reassignment).
- B.Sc. in Engineering ‐ Computer Science, University of Sarajevo (thesis: Numerical Algorithms for Fluid Simulations)
- Academy of Music, Musical Composition, University of Sarajevo.
- See research topics.
- Combinatorial optimisation: focus on scheduling and high school timetabling.
- Metaheuristic algorithms: local search, large neighbourhood search, and others.
- Modelling into different programming paradigms and solution techniques: satisfiability (SAT), constraint/integer programming (CP/IP).
- Interplay between discrete optimisation and machine learning.
- General computer programming and implementation (mostly C/C++).
- Multi‐objective optimization.
- Advanced algorithms and data structures, including parallel programming.
- Mathematics (complexity theory, discrete, and numerical mathematics).