I am a member of the organising committee for PATAT 2018, the leading conference for automated timetabling.
Program Committee Memberships
- Internal grant for international collaboration 2017 with Prof. Peter Stuckey at University of Melbourne (3,000 AUD).
- Travel grant from IJCAI 2017 to attend the conference (1,000 USD).
- Assisted Dr. Nicolas Schwind in writing NII Collaborative Grant 2017 (1,000,000 Japanese Yen).
- Two grants from CP 2016 and 2017 to attend the conferences (registration and accommodation fees covered).
Research Visits, Outgoing
- Invited for a five-week visit by Dr Nicolas Schwind, Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology in Tokyo, April-May 2018.
- Invited for a two-week visit by Dr Nicolas Schwind, Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology in Tokyo, October 2016.
- Internship, National Institute of Informatics in Tokyo, Inoue lab, February‐June 2016.
Research Visits, Incoming
- Dr Nicolas Schwind visited me at the Vienna University of Technology for two weeks in June 2017.
- MaxSAT Evaluation 2018. First place in the incomplete weighted 300 seconds track.
- Roadef/EURO Challenge 2012: Machine Reassignment. First place in the “open source” and “senior” categories. Worked as a member of a research group as part of my master thesis, together with Prof. Gavranović and Mirsad Buljubašić. The competition was organised by the French Society of Operation Research and Decision Analysis (ROADEF) and EURO with sponsorship from Google. The task was to develop optimization algorithms for the newly posed Machine Reassignment problem. The competition was open for one year.
- Elektrijada: international competition for electrical engineering students of southeastern Europe.
- 2010 – third place for object oriented programming (competition of 12+ universities and 60+ selected students).
- 2009 – seventh place for object oriented programming (competition of 15+ universities and 70+ selected students).
- “SAT/SMT Summer School”, 2014. Been awarded for outstanding performance in the practical sessions.